The Strength Deployment Inventory® (SDI®) is the cornerstone tool of Relationship Awareness Theory. Whereas many other tools measure behaviour, the SDI goes beyond behaviour into the motivations and values that underlie those behaviours. Identifying people’s unique driving forces is tremendously helpful – particularly when it feels like people are crashing into each other, rather than driving an organization’s results. Relationship intelligence gives organizations and individuals the tools they need to build more effective personal and professional relationships. This tool empowers people to recognize that they can choose their behaviours to accommodate their underlying values, while also taking into account the values of others. It is a dynamic and powerful way to look at human relationships that aids in minimizing unnecessary conflict while building communication, empathy, and effective relationships.
- The SDI assessment tool and Interpretive Guide
- Presentation of the SDI assessment tool results through an interactive process
- A Team Plot highlighting areas of strength, as well as ‘borrowing’ challenges
- Creation of personal and team action plans
- Can be designed as half-day, full-day