Are your team members locked in destructive conflict? Does your team spend too much time in unproductive storming and too little time truly performing? This session will help team members find that “sweet spot” where they can productively use differences of opinion, resolve destructive conflict, and find common ground in the team setting. Participants will identify their own preferred conflict management style, learn to identify types of conflict and apply a variety of resolution strategies through role plays and case studies. We will also look at useful tools such as active listening and effective feedback. This workshop is appropriate for intact teams, project teams and team leaders.
- Lightly active team challenges and related debriefs
- Models relating to conflict, communications and feedback
- A self-assessment of preferred conflict management styles (Thomas-Kilmann Conflict Mode Instrument©)
- Case studies, exercises and discussions (customized to your workplace)
- Summit Tool Cards and workbook (optional)
- Individual action planning and team “best practices”
- Can be designed as half-day, full-day