Communication is vital for success, yet it is the number one challenge for organizations worldwide. In this workshop we address interpersonal and interdepartmental communication through personal styles assessments (such as the Myers-Briggs Type Indicator™ or Identity Mapping™) and a series of interactive challenges. Participants learn how to connect with all potential audiences by recognizing communication preferences, presenting ideas appropriately, understanding others’ points of view and responding appropriately. Explore the challenges specific to your workplace, and learn to overcome communication barriers between departments, teams, customers and clients. This workshop is appropriate for intact teams and project teams.
- A personal styles inventory such as Myers-Briggs (MBTI®), Personal Communication Style Inventory (PCSI), etc.
- A series of lightly active challenges centred on communication
- Debriefs and facilitated small group discussions
- Tools and models related to communications, active listening and feedback
- Workbook (optional), Summit Tool Cards
- Identification of best practices and action planning
- Can be designed as half-day, full-day or multi-day