Blue Mountain Team Building
Do you know that professional sports teams spend the vast majority of their time practicing compared to performing? In the business world, it’s the complete opposite. Take a time out from your Blue Mountain meeting and infuse your event with positive energy by integrating a unique Summit Team Building experience into your agenda. Our Team Huddle will help you tap into the power of group interaction. Making personal connections is a sure way to foster effective relationships, engage participants and make your conference an unforgettable experience!
- Give your brain a much needed break by changing your focus from your meeting agenda to engaging in some fun and interactive challenges with your team
- Choose from a variety of 30-minute Team Huddle options that can be tailored to your meeting objectives or themes
- Get up out of your seats and play with a purpose as you learn, laugh and get re-energized
- Build relationships and learn about your team in a short period of time
- Wake up the brain so participants are interested and ready to be fully engaged in the remainder of your meeting agenda
- Quickly explore team models and concepts in a way that is easily retained and applied to your workplace reality