High-performing teams are never satisfied with the status quo. They are driven to always look for innovative ways of raising the bar and bringing more meaning to the work they do. Another quality that sets thriving teams apart from the pack is their passion for seeking ways to extend their successes beyond their own boardrooms to make a difference in the global community. Survive or Thrive is an energetic, competitive, and insightful team experience that will identify the key team skills that are needed to make thriving a reality, while building stronger team relationships and morale. Add this to an element of Corporate Social Responsibility and you have the makings of a truly meaningful team experience.
- Participants will be strategically divided into competitive teams
- Teams must compete in a series of challenging activities
- Each activity will bring to life a key team skill required to “thrive” (i.e., communication, trust, alignment, etc.)
- Groups will learn about an exciting and innovative initiative that is transforming the world through play, and will ultimately facilitate the donation of a brand new “One World Futbol” to a community in need
- Vital roles will exist for all participants regardless of ability or activity level