Giving back to the world community is something that is increasingly relevant for today’s progressive organizations. This fast-paced adventure race combines digital photography and GPS technology with interactive team initiatives, while uniting team members as they work toward a common goal. Participants will be playing it forward with the purpose of raising funds for Kiva – the world’s first person-to-person micro-lending website. Kiva empowers individuals to lend directly to unique entrepreneurs in the developing world. Visit www.kiva.org for more information.
- Each team chooses an entrepreneur to raise funds for
- Teams must use problem solving and teamwork skills to find a series of locations
- Teams must utilize GPS navigation, decipher cryptic clues or identify a place based on a photograph
- Groups will be given resources (GPS, cameras, etc.), instruction and planning time to develop their strategy
- This innovative scavenger hunt will put these strategies to the test as groups must use their team skills to maximize their lending potential for their entrepreneur