Jump Start Your Team
Looking for a way to inject some energy and excitement into your next meeting? The Jump Start Your Team program provides a stimulating break for your team from planned meetings, while reinforcing critical team skills, communication, collaboration, and problem-solving. But there’s more…by participanting in this groundbreaking program, not only are you investing in your team’s development, but also that of disadvantaged youth in your local community.
Through our partnership with local community organizations, your team will have an opportunity to help provide local youth with opportunities to play, compete, and grow. The better your team collaborates, the more you will have to give!
Designed and delivered by Canada’s most experienced team development providers!
- The group will be divided into competitive teams with the objective of earning as many points in each challenge as possible.
- The teams will circulate through a series of sports-themed team challenges that will require communication, problem-solving and collaboration.
- After each challenge, the Summit facilitator will guide the team through a debrief to identify their learning and growth opportunities to apply to the next challenge.
- This exhilarating program will provide both your team and each individual within it with a unique opportunity to grow and learn, all while supporting fellow members of the community who are in need.
- Put Your Chef Hat On!
- Play It Forward
- Putt-ing People First
- The Ice Cream Making Challenge
- The Art of Team
- Building Bridges
- Step Up
- The Rescuers
- Conquering Everest
- Lights, Camera, Action!
- Desert Survival
- Reaching New Heights
- The Mystery Wine Challenge
- Niagara Falls Adventure Quest
- Kingbridge Trek to The Top
- Jump Start Your Team
- Encourage corporate social responsibility by giving back to the community in a tangible way.
- Develop camaraderie among team members through a unique shared experience.
- Refine collaborative problem-solving skills through intentionally-designed team challenges.
energy levelsof among groups through an activeand motivational experience.
- Take a refreshing break from your meeting to “play with a purpose”.