Are you looking for a motivational speaker in Toronto or the Southern Ontario region, in the United States or Internationally? Are you hosting a meeting or conference and want to add a motivational speaker to your agenda. Summit Team Building can help you. Summit’s President Scott Kress is a highly sought after keynote and motivational speaker on the topics of leadership and team development.
Check out samples of Scott’s presentation at the Summit Team Building web site. A motivational speaker in Toronto. Multiple video samples can be seen on the Summit web site on the Programs/Keynote page and the About Us/Videos pages. References and testimonials can be provided upon request.
Scott will deliver over 40 keynotes in most years and has recently delivered keynotes in Toronto, Hamilton, Niagara Falls, St Catharines, Oshawa, Guelph, Collingwood, Ottawa, Montreal, Mount Tremblant, Regina, Calgary, Edmonton, Vancouver, Victoria, Halifax, St John’s, San Francisco, San Ramon, Dallas, Fort Myers, Orlando, Hong Kong, Lagos, Edinburgh, and many more.
Scott is an educator and a mountaineer and combines his experiences on mountains across the world with his insights on how to be a great leader and how to build high performance teams. Scott has a Masters in Leadership and training and has climbed the 7 Summits; the highest peak on each of the 7 continents. Scott is also a guide and team captain for the True Patriot Love fund raising expeditions. Scott has been a part of the leadership team for all three True Patriot Love Expeditions to date; Nepal Everest Base Camp and Island Peak, Magnetic North Pole ski, and he has just returned from the January 2016 expedition to climb Mount Vinson in Antarctica. Scott and his lead led the largest ever expedition to this mountain and placed 25 team members on the summit in cold, windy and harsh conditions.
Scott’s main keynote focuses on his ascent of Mount Everest. This dramatic story shares the story of Scott’s ascent of Everest and the importance of leadership and team development in achieving great goals. The presentation is highly visual and shares stories of failure and success and how these lessons can be used to help you build high performance teams, overcome challenges, and achieve great goals. You will find this presentation highly engaging and educational and it will challenge you to examine the role you play in team performance.
- This presentation will remind attendees what is most important in personal, leadership and team performance and inspire them to take action.
- Attendees will have an opportunity to be self-reflective as to their leadership style and the influence it has on team culture and ultimate team performance.
- Attendees will learn about the steps involved in accelerating the development of a high performance team through the examination of a proven development strategy.
- Attendees will examine the impact stress can have on performance and be provided with a strategy by which to categorize and deal effectively with stressors.
- Attendees will examine personal and team strategies for overcoming changing and challenging situations.
When looking for a motivational speaker in Toronto contact Summit Team Building and ask for Scott Kress.