Custom designed for your group, Summit will effectively blended a motivational keynote and a training workshop. This half- or full-day workshop integrates Scott Kress’ extremely popular “Learning In Thin Air” keynote with a mix of activities, models, tools and strategies that will meet your learning and development goals. The riveting story makes this workshop highly engaging, and the content makes it valuable to your team and your organization.
Using stunning visuals and engaging stories, Scott shares his personal insights into leadership and teamwork. At specific points in the story, the group is asked to reflect upon their own challenges and goals as they relate to trust, change, communications, conflict and other aspects of team development.
Each workshop is custom designed to focus on your goals and objectives. Tool cards, worksheets and action planning guides help participants capture their insights and act upon them. The highly interactive format makes this session as engaging as it is relevant.
Participants are not just listening to a story, they are actively participating and applying the presentation content to their real world goals and challenges.
- High Performance Team Work
- Effective Leadership
- Effective Communication
- Building Trust
- Emotional Intelligence
- Navigating Change
- Mastering Conflict
- Enhancing Performance With MBTI
- Overcoming 5 Team Dysfunctions
- Organizational Culture Development
- 360 Degree Personal Development
- Strategic Planning
- Strength Deployment Inventory
- Strengths Finder
- Facilitation Services
- Engineered Strong
- Keynote Workshop
- Motivate and educate your team simultaneously
- Promote retention with a high level of interaction and engagement
- Make follow through easier based on this retention
- Gain knowledge about important aspects of effective teamwork
- Walk away with an action plan to help your team achieve high performance