7 Summits Challenge
Blue Mountain Altitude Challenge
Climbing one of the tallest mountains in the world takes teamwork. Teams must build trust, communicate effectively, problem solve and push through challenging times. The Blue Mountain Altitude Challenge takes your team through the experience of climbing Mount Everest, as represented by the beautiful Blue Mountains. In this high-energy and extraordinary program, your team will be tested through a series of competitive challenges as they ascend through various camps and towards the summit of the mountain. There, your team will be greeted by the breathtaking views of Georgian Bay and the surrounding countryside – an unforgeable experience for your entire team.
Take your Blue Mountain event to the very peak of its potential with the innovative Blue Mountain Altitude Challenge – designed and delivered by Canada’s most experienced team development providers!
- The group will be divided into competitive teams with the objective of reaching the summit first
- At each of the camps along the way, teams will be put through an engaging and collaborative challenge, as facilitated by Summit’s experienced and skilled staff
- In order to progress to the next camp and towards the summit, the team will need to use and refine their collaborative and communication skills to overcome each challenge
- This exhilarating program will provide your team with a unique opportunity to experience an unforgeable adventure while taking in the beautiful natural scenery of the Blue Mountain escarpment
- Develop camaraderie and relationships among team members through a unique shared experience
- Develop and refine collaborative problem solving skills through strategic team challenges intentionally designed to enhance various components of team performance
- Boost levels of energy and enthusiasm among groups through an active and motivational experience
- Take a refreshing break from inside of your meeting room, and experience all that the natural environment of the Blue Mountains has to offer