THE ART OF TEAM
TEAM BUILDING PROGRAMS
Kids in kindergarten almost all enthusiastically claim to be artists – by the time they finish grade 6 they rarely do and only reluctantly. Where does that creative spark go? In truth, it is still there it just needs to be given a workout once in a while. The ability to sync our right brain – the creative side – with our left brain – the logical side, is a hot commodity in today’s conceptual age.Learn how your team can incorporate under used elements of design, storytelling and play to find out how creativity could be your next big competitive edge.
- Zoom into action right from the start though an interactive group activity designed to ignite that creative spark
- Learn why it is more important than ever to differentiate yourselves from your local and international competition by tapping into the theories presented in the bestselling book by Daniel Pink, “A Whole New Mind”
- Create an artistic masterpiece in which each group member contributes ideas, concepts and brush strokes!
- Stroll through the interactive Art Gallery created by everyone’s exhibits and gain appreciation for the many different perspectives within your team
- Re-ignite your group’s creative spark
- See your team’s “Big Picture” from a whole new perspective
- Develop team skills through interactive group activities and discussions